Fundraising in these Weird Times with Kim Klein
Regardless of where you or your nonprofit sits on the political spectrum, there is no doubt that your ability to raise the money you need has changed in some way. Further, it is a sure bet that your nonprofit organization will need more money going forward (when has that not been true?) and that competition for charitable dollars will increase. Creating or expanding a robust fundraising program is imperative in these unreliable times. The good news is that raising more money is possible.
In this workshop you will learn:
- why focusing on individuals builds power as well as income
- how to build a team of people willing to ask
- why sorting your donors into segments will lead to more loyalty and more income
- how to get donors to find donors
This workshop will be most helpful to organizations with an established donor base of at least 100 donors, and most helpful to organizations sending more than one person to the training.
- Wednesday, January 3, 2018, 9am-4pm
- The Roxy Theater, 718 S Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT 59801
- Register here