While we work with a broad range of organizations and issues, most of our clients have budgets of less than $2 million and boards comprised of their constituency.
We have a great deal of expertise working in low income and marginalized communities, with progressive causes and controversial issues, as well as fundraising in rural communities, for start-up organizations, and organizations moving away from reliance on foundation dollars.
Our fees are reasonable; we can travel to meet in person or work by phone and teleconference.
What we provide:
- Trainings and workshops
- Keynote addresses
- Consulting, both short- and long-term
- Fundraising coaching
- Campaign management
The most common services we provide are:
- Fundraising assessments
- One-, two- or three-day trainings on all aspects of grassroots, community-based fundraising
- Board training: general trainings on the roles and responsibilities of a nonprofit board; fundraising trainings to build skills and understanding of board members' role in fundraising
- Assistance in development of annual fundraising plans
- Consultation on development of individual donor programs
- Ongoing consultation for capital campaigns
- Design and structure of major gifts, capital, or endowment campaigns
- Coaching for development staff or executive directors
- Facilitation of board and/or staff meetings and retreats